The Partition by Lanvin line is inspired by the graphic design of a musical score, transcribing femininity and elegance through a chain of interlaced rings, of different sizes, and rhinestones.
- Partition by Lanvin rhinestone knot ring
- Colors: gold-metal finish and rhinestones
- Made in Italy
Size and fit
- Weight: 18 g (0.6 oz)
- Knot ring composed of 4 differently textured bands, including one set Swarovski rhinestones
- Rings assembled and welded by hand
- Sizes: 51, 53, 55
- Main material: Brass
- Secondary material: Glass
Cleaning and care
- Lanvin jewelry is handcrafted using unique artisanal expertise in precious, natural materials. To preserve their shine, we recommend storing pieces in their original box. Avoid any contact with water, cosmetics or household products that could alter their finish. All our jewelry is nickel-free and hypoallergenic.
Measure your finger
1. Take a piece of string or a strip of paper 1 cm wide (approximately half an inch).
2. Wrap it around the widest part of your finger.
3. Mark the point where the string or strip of paper meets to close the circle.
4. Place the marked string or paper on a flat surface.
5. Use a ruler to measure the distance between the end of the string or strip of paper and your mark.
6. Compare your measurement with the table below to find your ring size.